Stanowisko: VB.NET Developer – Amsterdam
|| VB.NET Developer – Amsterdam
Our Client is the company which builds integrated software solutions for lease management, engine fleet planning, records scanning as well as technical and back office services for aircraft and engine operators, lessors and MROs. With a strong customer focus, they deliver a reliable and secure service to its clients using latest technologies and state of the art IT infrastructure.
They have over 140 employees at locations in the Netherlands, the UK, Ireland and USA.
Now, they are looking for new developers – .NET or Web Developers.
- You will be a key part of the Scrum development team for SaaS web based software supporting the management and leasing of aircraft and engines that is in use with airlines and leasing companies around the world. They expose a couple of different kind of applications on the web like contract/asset management, digital records management, engine planning and forecasting, fleet databases and aircraft inspection software. These applications are developed and hosted using the Microsoft stack and the latest technologies. Your responsibilities will be to work closely with the Product/Business Owners and with the rest of the development team to take the requirements and convert them to the software and database design. You will also be asked to investigate any bugs and issues reported and work to resolve them with the rest of the team and the internal Operations department if needed. Besides the existing software, the company is focusing on a couple of web applications offering aircraft (related) information and document management. Image manipulation, security, performance, availability and integration with existing back ends are important aspects of new development.
- Key accountabilities of Developer:
- Dependable and key member of the development team.
- Ability to understand requirements as presented by the Product Owners and ask any questions required for clarification.
- Translation of these requirements into software design: objects, screens, etc.
- Work closely with the rest of the development team(s) to deliver high quality software.
- Investigate bugs/issues reported during development sprint.
- Have an interest in new technologies and tools, willing to learn and teach.
- Supporting other team members.
- Summary of technologies used:
- Windows Forms
- Web APIs
- Windows Azure
- LLBLGEN (OR Mapper)
- Dependency Injection
- Required education & experience
- Medior/Senior Microsoft .NET Developer (3-5 years’ experience in .NET development)
- Very good knowledge and experience in Windows Forms and Web development.
- General competence in software design/development and IT in general
- General competence in data design/development.
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Good analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Work pro-actively in a small team with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge of the aviation industry is a pre
- Extended knowledge of Microsoft .NET 4.x
- Experience in Windows Forms.
- Good level of coding experience in VB.NET/C#.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Design skills are beneficial
- Knowledge of/interest in aircraft and engines is useful
- Fast learning and general aptitude to knowing more about the business side of the software
- 8% vacation money (paid in May)
- Bonus of 3.5% (medior) or 5.5% (senior)
- 100% travel compensation by public transport or €130,- net per month by your car
- 100% pension paid by employer
- 26 vacation days per year
- Full options health care package (€150,- per month) paid as a benefit in kind
- Phone and Laptop and a workplace with two monitors
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary
wyślij zwykły email z CV na CV@RECRUIT.PL
VB.NET Developer – Amsterdam | VBA/AM/08/2015
Korzystajac z serwisu recruit.pl akceptujesz nasza politykę prywatności. Agencja Pośrednictwa Pracy Recruit.pl Grajewski Bartosz figuruje w rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia pod numerem rejestracyjnym 5460 ; Apliakcje zawierające CV w języku polskim lub angielskim z klauzulą „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych w trakcie procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997r. o ochronie danych osobowych – Dz. U. nr 133, poz.883).”
prosimy przesyłać za pomocą formularza lub na adres CV@RECRUIT.PL
w temacie zawierającym NR REFERENCYJNY lub nazwę stanowiska. Informujemy, że skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami/kandydatkami.
(c) 2017 RECRUIT.PL Job Board Powered by iSELECT!